The Chugiak Volunteer Fire and Rescue Co. Inc., a busy, progressive, suburban department is looking for a full-time Training Coordinator. Must be capable of evaluating needs and resources, designing training programs, and coordinating classes and instructors. He/she coordinates all training records and the activities associated with the development and delivery of the many classes offered at the department. Strong customer service orientation, organizational and communication skills required. Salary is DOE with generous benefits. EOE
Candidates must submit the following items to be considered:
- Current and comprehensive resume
- Cover letter outlining why they wish to be considered for this job
- A list of all employment over the most recent 20 years, and contact information for direct supervisors
- A list of four professional references and their contact information
- Signed Application Agreement and Waiver of Liability
Only complete application packets will be considered and should be submitted to:
CVFRD- Training Coordinator Hiring Committee
PO Box 670363
Chugiak, AK. 99567
Or by Email to email@example.com
NOTE: Hiring qualification requirements may be modified if, in the opinion of the Hiring Board, a particular candidate possesses significant offsetting characteristics, such as past accomplishments, experience, education, or estimate of future potential. Should an applicant be deficient in certain educational achievements, offsetting experience may be substituted or vice versa.
The deadline for applying is September 7th.