In an attempt to improve communication with AFCA members and others interested in the activities of the Alaska Fire Chiefs Association we have created a Google Group called “AFCA Connect” the group allows us to send emails to all interested individuals using a single email address. Past, current, and new AFCA Members are automatically added to the group using the email address provided on their member account.
For members that would like to receive notifications at an additional address or other individuals interested in receiving communications from AFCA follow the steps below to signup for our email list:
If using a google account:
1. Go to https://groups.google.com
2. in the search box type “AFCA Connect” and press enter
3. Click on “AFCA Connect” in the search results
4. Click on the “Apply for membership” hyperlink
5. Fill out the required information on the popup form and click the “Apply to join this group” button.
If NOT using a google account:
1. Visit https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/afca-connect/join enter the email address where you would like to receive messages
2. Check your email for the signed up address (inbox or junk mail folder) for an automated email from [email protected] with the subject line “Confirm your subscription” and click “Join This Group”.